Doc of the Dead got me started on a mini-reverse-Romero-marathon (but I'm probably stopping after this one, even though I love the earlier films). I wasn't sure I had seen Survival or Diary, but, I've seen both (I think I watched them all in order a couple years ago during October.
It feels like this movie has a decent message, but, the film doesn't do a great job of telling it. Most of the voice over just completely took me out of the film and I just didn't understand why it was in there as it didn't really do anything worthwhile.
Still it's Romero, so even as not great Romero, it's pretty decent.
Sci-FI Watch: Project Hail Mary (2026)
-
Watched: 10/03/2026
Format: Amazon Prime
Viewing: Second
Director: Lord & Miller
I've already seen* Project Hail Mary (2026)* once in the theater th...
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment