Sunday, October 06, 2013

31 Horrors: #6 House at the End of the Street (2012)


While this film was released in 2012, it was shot in 2010 which was before Jennifer Lawrence became the household name that she is now.  You can tell by the poster that they totally cashed in on her new found fame with their release. The film also stars Elizabeth Shue as J-Law's character's Mom, a role she seems almost to young to play.

This wasn't a particularly good film.  I probably only watched it because of the inclusion of Jennifer Lawrence. That said once I got past the bad music and horrible dialogue, I felt that the movie was a worthwhile experience.  I even got Valerie to watch it with me...and I feel her screams made it better for me, and probably worse for my neighbors.  

If you have 90 minutes to waste, maybe check it out. But there are definitely much better things you can spend your time watching.

No comments: