Sunday, March 11, 2012

Piledrive: Why do all women adore Ryan Gossling so?

Seems like I've been going nonstop for the past fee weeks so Friday night was a good night to stay in and take it easy. So I decided to invite Valerie over for dinner and a movie on the couch night. As always I am several movies behind everyone and have a queue of recent films that I want to see, so we had a good group to select from (Moneyball, Hugo, Drive...). So I picked up a Bola frozen pizza at the Fresh Plus and we settled in to watch Drive.

I'll admittedly never understand why all the ladies find Ryan Gossling so attractive, I guess it has something to do with some notebook he wrote sensitive stuff in or something.

The film has been out for awhile, and I don't necessarily have much to add to any of the conversation about it. My buddy Ryan posted a pretty extensive write-up of the film closer to its release which I'll refer you to. It was refreshing to see a film that allowed time and space for the characters and story to develop and didn't try to mash a ton of stuff into the running time.



No comments: