2012. It's started. Since the start of the year is usually when people make resolutions and set goals for themselves I thought I would join in.
1) Blog - There used to be quite a few posts here. The internet is magic so they might not have gone away, but I deleted them. Most were fairly bad* and I wanted a clean slate. So I'm going to try to keep up with this, but I'm not making any promises.
2) Film - The last four months I've been involved in assisting my buddy Christian complete one of his New Years Resolutions from a year ago, The 12 Films Project. Through that I've been able to get back to working on films, which has been a great experience. Together we have a couple big projects planned for 2012, which I am super excited about, but I also think I need to get it in gear and get my own films completed. I have a couple of short films in various stages of the writing process that I'd like to get written and in front of the camera. One of these will be completed at this time next year.
3) Health - Three years ago I was probably healthier then I've ever been, and I let that slide. This is more a resolution for life then for 2012, but I am going to focus on eating better, exercising more, and taking better care of myself both physically and mentally.
Might adjust these as the year goes on, but wanted to get this preliminary list out there.
* Nate Capp: awwww you're pining for a girl that broke up with you.
* Nate Capp: you have so many spelling errors that you acknowledge and don't correct
Signal Watch Tweet Alive! ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK! FRIDAY at 9:00 Central! - We had a request from our Kansas City branch to get back into the Live-Tweet Business. It's been a long time, and Stuart pitched one of one of the best ...
1 week ago