Wednesday, October 05, 2016

2016 Horror for 31 Days: Final Girl (2015) - Day 05

I trust my friend Nate, I mean he likes the worst possible baseball team, but other than that...I thought he had said he really dug Final Girl, so I watched it. It turns out he enjoyed a movie called Final Girls (which, I'll watch tomorrow).  I was pretty confused because Final Girl wasn't very good.

The whole climax happens in the woods, and there are these really magical placed lights that look like lights, and I just kept thinking 'why are these lights in the middle of nowhere?'.

The movie does star Abigail Breslin, who is the titular Final Girl, so she didn't die after that movie with the yellow VW bus. I still miss my VW bus, those things don't handle front end wrecks well.

I'd probably say skip this one. The film doesn't look much better than the one sheet featured here.

No comments: